Covid 19 update
As much as we are committed to your safety by providing a clean and safe environment we also appreciate your assistance and help to make sure we as your photographers stay safe and healthy during this crisis. we will be only accepting our newborn, baby, and maternity clients, preferably those who have booked their spot ahead of time and can’t wait any longer to postpone their session. If we had any spots left to offer we would be happy to accommodate new clients.
Here is what we do to keep you and ourselves safe:
* To avoid any spread of the virus and making our studio safe and clean for the clients, we always make sure everything gets washed, cleaned, and sanitized before and after each use.
* We provide hand sanitizers & anti-bacterial wipes, and please feel free to use them anytime you need them.
* We work only 1 session a day. We accommodate very limited numbers of people preferably at this time only mom and dad and their baby or just the pregnant couple. You will be required to wear a mask, take your shoes off, check the temperature, sanitize hands before entering the studio, as well as your photographer and assistant.
* We don’t accept additional family members until further notice and we appreciate your understanding.
* Since we only accept one session a day, so we can give ourselves and the studio enough time to get fresh and cleaned up for the next day. This will also give us at least 24 hours timeframe to have the studio fully freshened up and safe for our next client.
* For maternity and newborn wraps and clothing, we wash and sanitize, and heat-dry them after each use.
* We will regularly be cleaning all equipment and hard surfaces throughout the studio with disinfectant wipes and cleaning supplies multiple times throughout the day.
* We make sure none of us comes to work if we are feeling sick or unwell. At this time there will be only the photographer Annina Kong and assistant care of the sessions.
And here is what we appreciate you to do:
* Everyone needs to fill out a questionnaire form before confirming their session.
* If you or your children are sick or have been traveling recently please ask for rescheduling. If you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and follow Public Health guidelines, and don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know.
* We are pretty sure you are more careful than us but If you have been in contact with travelers or have any family members visiting or travel from high-risk areas please give yourself enough time to make sure you are safe and ask for rescheduling to postpone your session.
* We would be happy to help you and make sure your deposit gets transferred to the next stage or the new opening even if its a short notice.
* We are so sorry to say that but at the moment we can’t accept the siblings who are still going to daycare.
Once the session is scheduled here are the steps:
* You will be tested for fever before stepping into the studio as well as your photographer and assistant. Everyone needs to wear a mask before entering the studio, and mask-off only for those who take pictures.
* Everyone takes off their shoes once entering the reception and will be handed gloves, mask and hand sanitizer if they don’t already have one.
* Your photographer will be wearing a face shield, face mask, gloves as well as an apron.